United Clinical Laboratories
Providing laboratory services to the tri-state area since 1986
United Clinical Laboratories (UCL) is a medical laboratory providing routine, emergency and reference laboratory services to Dubuque's major health care providers and people residing within a 50-mile radius.
UCL is recognized both locally and nationally for its commitment to quality and its innovative use of resources and technology.
We operate at six sites:
- UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital — Dubuque
- Mercy Medical Center — Dubuque
- Mercy Medical Center — Dyersville
- Medical Associates — Maquoketa
- UCL West Draw Site — Dubuque
- Administrative Offices — Cathedral Square — Dubuque — not a draw site
UCL is a consolidated laboratory with standardized equipment, procedures, and staff training. We are able to provide services to a broad base of medical and industrial clients with ever changing needs.
Dubuque Pathology Associates provides Medical Directors for United Clinical Laboratories.
UCL Teams Join Live Healthy Iowa 2016 — January 25th — April 1st
- The American Heart Association says being physically active is important to prevent heart disease and stroke, the nation‘s No. 1 and No. 5 killers. To improve overall cardiovascular health, AHA suggests at least 150 minutes per week of moderate exercise or 75 minutes per week of vigorous exercise (or a combination of moderate and vigorous activity).